Thursday 19 November 2009

How many BJJ Black Belts have you trained with?

I was thinking about this the other day and decided that i would put pen to paper. When I'd finished I realised how lucky I have been but also how much better I should be given the people I have trained with.

On this list, I have ONLY included the people that I have personally trained with, by that I mean:In a private or semi-private class; in a regular group class, and certainly on more than one occasion.

I have NOT included those I only trained with at an open seminar. I also want to thank them all for their help in the development of my BJJ, since the journey started in 1998.Here's my list (in no particular order).

What about you guys?

JOHN MACHADO
JEAN-JACQUES MACHADO
ROGER MACHADO
RICARDO VIEIRA
ROGER BROOKING
RODRIGO CABRAL - BRUCUTU
EDUARDO AZEVEDO
HUANDERSON PAVAO
THIAGO BORGES - MONSTRO
MAURICIO GOMES
NETO
FELIPE - LINGUISTA
PEDRO BESSA
MARC BOCEK
ALAN DO NASCIMENTO - FINFOU
REY DIOGO

1 comment:

TFP said...

I had great fun compiling my list and didn't realise just how many BB's I have been lucky enough to train with over the years!!