Tuesday 1 December 2009

December Update and the Xmas season

Hi Guys....

Woke up this morning (early!!) and it was freezing!! Car iced over....welcome to XMAS!! :)

Last month was a busy month for me and this month will undoubtedly be busier. I managed to achieve most of my targets for last month but unfortunately I didn't manage to film any CSW/MMA stuff. That will probably have to wait a while as I begin to prepare for the European Championships at the end of January 2010.

This month, the BJJ 'techniques of the month' are performed by BJJ whizz Alan 'Finfou' Nascimento and once again I thank him for the time he spent with me last month.

In adddition I have a short interview with him to help you guys have a better insight into his life and BJJ.

I should also have some more Filipino martial arts info and any other updates.

I will also have some info on one of my first martial art loves...Wing chun!!

I also congratulate Suleyman Cetin who formally completed his Phase 1 training in FMA even though his general skills are way above that level.

Hope you enjoy all, and as always, feel free to comment.

Cheers

No comments: