Monday 22 October 2012

London Open & European No-Gi Championships - 20/21st October 2012

Ok guys. Update for the weekend.

 The CFS BJJ team this weekend consisted of fighters from HQ. Steve Payne took Gold (no other fighters) in his division and bronze in the absolute after 2 fights. Hamza took Gold (no other fighters) in juvenile division. They both fought in the London open yesterday.

 Today Darren Owen took Silver in the blue master division. Fought bravely but got submitted via arm bar. Corey took Silver fighting in the final with a freshly damaged rib which was just too much to overcome. I took bronze winning my first fight and then losing my second fight to a good Brazilian. I tore my hamstring on Wednesday and so I was just grateful to be able to fight. We want to thank everyone for their support and best wishes as without you it would all be meaningless. Thanks again





1 comment:

Liam H Wandi said...

fantastic results all round! Onwards and upwards.