Friday 26 October 2012

Semi-Final Fight - ABSOLUTE DIVISION - European Championships 2009 - Brown Belt - Senior 2

Whilst I am in the rare mood of posting some of my fights, below is my semi final fight in the absolute division in 2009. I fought Ake Zaar of Hilti BJJ. He was a super heavyweight who had no opponents in his division and therefore decided to cause havoc in the open class which he did.

It was an interesting fight. I suspected he would pull guard and so adopted the appropriate strategy. I wasn't doing too badly almost passing his guard but he eventually got the mount ad choked me out with?........Wait for it.........his chest!!

His chest was so big and wide he flattened my nose until I could not breath and that was that. It was a good job I had already won my division  ;)

Enjoy!

No comments: